LaCie Remote Burn Description
LaCie Remote Burn software for both Portable DVD±RW with LightScribe, Design by Sam Hecht and d2 DVD±RW with LightScribe drives for FireWire that also includes Toast Titanium. With LaCie Remote Burn, users can take full advantage of the LaCie DVD±RW burners’ fast write speeds from any Macintosh located on the local network. Exclusively available to LaCie, Remote Burn can easily burn files with simple drag and drop, while automatically calculating the type of DVD/CD needed. When ready to burn, the software sends data across the network to selected computers with attached LaCie burners.
• Exclusive software to LaCie
• Burn data to multiple DVD±RW drives across network
• Easily share a burner at home or at the office
• Ships free with LaCie FireWire CD/DVD Burners
• System requirements OS 10.4 or newer.
LaCie Remote Burn Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in LaCie Remote Burn 1.0.1
Release notes are not available currently.
LaCie Remote Burn Requirements
No additional system requirements.